A bar of soap from Grandma’s Pure and Natural will last about a month depending on the user and how many times per day they are bathing. We all know that Grandma’s Lye Soap is an economical natural buy. There is a way to enhance that value even more.
Try these things to make your bar soap last even longer:
- Store your Grandma’s Lye Soap in a soap dish between uses
- Don’t leave your Grandma’s Lye Soap sitting in water
- Save pieces that chip off of your bar of soap and the remnants when a bar is almost finished
- Use accumulated salvaged pieces together in a wash cloth pouch
- Keep Grandma’s Lye Soap out of direct contact with shower stream
Do you have any other ideas? Let us know so we can share it with others!